Accreditation and Training in ADR
- Member, LCIA
- Member, Arbitrator Roster of Centro de Arbitraje de México
- Fellow, The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of AAA Arbitration Panel, (AAA Core Training in Arbitration)
- CEDR-accredited mediator (CEDR mediation accreditation training in Spanish, in collaboration with Fides (October 2020);
- CEDR-ICSID Mediation Training (December 2020);
- ABA Course on the Writing of Reasoned Awards in Commercial Arbitration (October 2020);
- ITA Workshop on Damages in International Arbitration (June 2008);
- ITA Workshop on Ethics in International Arbitration (June 2020).
- New York (2009)
- Washington, D.C. (2000)
- Connecticut (currently inactive) (2000)
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- George Mason University, JD
- University of California, Berkeley, LLM